eCommerce B2B for Henry Schein
Henry Schein Inc, the American distributor of dental health products and services with a presence in over 32 countries, has strengthened its online presence by establishing a new communication channel for the Dental Division of Henry Schein Portugal.
Improved UX as a result of redesign
Improvement of customer experience
Implementation of a competitive price system
Connectors and automated processes were developed in order to import prices and stock, as well as to export orders, invoices, amendment invoices, and to synchronize customers and order status.
To solve complex pricing logics, a competitive price engine was developed in order to inform each individual customer of their negotiated rate at a product level, which, combined with the promotion policy and using different data parameters from the ERP, always offers the best price.
As a parallel project, we implemented Akeneo as a product information source and we integrated it with Magento. The eCommerce platform imports the enriched and completed information from the PIM on a daily or on-demand basis. With the help of Akeneo, Henry Schein centralizes and harmonizes all marketing and technical information contained in its product lists and catalogs and their translations.
Oct8ne’s Live Chat service with co-viewing technology offers an outstanding real-time service for online customer support. Doofinder was chosen as the search engine due to the quality and relevance of its results and to all the possibilities for integration, personalization and search analytics it offers.
We implemented a complex promotional system that, combined with the competitive price engine, always offers the best price, and even the possibility to choose gifts or advantages for the customer. Promotions based on purchase volume, promotions with gifts, special prices, discounts according to brand or promotional coupons are some of the many marketing functionalities integrated into the store.
By incorporating the quick search and purchase by reference feature, we enable professional customers to add lists of products to their cart by loading a “reference-amount” file. The lists of frequently purchased items allow customers to have direct access to their own selection of products and facilitate repeat purchases. The checkout adds B2B functionalities such as the possibility of loading products by reference or making payments on account.
- Provided an optimal user experience after analyzing the needs of the customers.
- Successfully designed a new website that perfectly displays on every device.
- Created an optimal, personalized experienced for the users.
- Optimized conversion by using a totally individualized B2B price system and Requisition lists.
- Created a unique interface for the web site that combines usability, aesthetics and that reinforces its corporative image.
- Incorporated outstanding customer support thanks to Oct8ne’s Live Chat service.
- Improved the checkout experience by adding functionalities like lists of frequently purchased items.