Reserve & Collect B2C for Dufry
Dufry Group is a global travel retailer that currently operates in 64 countries around the world. And that geographic diversification is one of the key elements in the strategy of the company.
Integration between online and offline channels
Connecting 15 stores in 12 different countries
Comfortable log-in thanks to the SSO implementation
Personalized purchasing process that allows you to reserve the products and buy them at the airport itself on the date of travel.
Authentication procedure that allows a user to access different systems with a single identification instance.
Product information management system that allows the centralization and harmonization of all the technical and commercial information of the product catalog.
Being able to be visualized on both desktop and mobile devices, guaranteeing the best user experience.
- Personalized purchase process, providing an optimal experience.
- Improved user experience, allowing users to access different systems with a single identification action.
- Optimal and centralized management of the product catalog.
- Centralized management of resources through Akeneo PIM.
- Successful adaptation of the store catalog depending on the airport location.
- Implementation of the Reserve & Collect project, in order to allow customers to buy the products and pick them up at the airport itself on the date of travel.
- Translations of the product catalog for the different versions of the website.